I have been involved in the health and fitness industry since 2006 and has vast experience working successfully with clients of various background such as national level athletes, general population and special population – Pregnant and post-partum ladies, older adults, rehabilitation, cancer patients and clients with musculoskeletal issues.
Besides being a Manual Therapist and Massage Therapist, I also offer Personal Training service specializing in Corrective Exercise and Sports Performance Enhancement.
My clients hires me in various settings such as Manual Therapy, Massage therapy, Personal Training, Group Personal Training, health and fitness talks, seminars and consultation.
- Performance Enhancement Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Fitness Trainer – International Sports Sciences Association
- Certified Sports Masseur – Singapore Sports Council
- BA (Hons) Psychology – UCSI University
- Diploma in Social Science (Counselling) – Tunku Abdul Rahman College